Friday, July 22, 2011

Alyson Hannigan: Satyana Is A Charmer

Actress Alyson Hannigan says that her 2-year-old daughter Satyana is quite the little charmer. That's not hard to believe - she's such a cutie!

"I was just noticing recently that, for some reason, she has a way of getting strangers to give her jewelry. I don?t know why, but she just charms them out of it I guess," the How I Met Your Mother star tells OK! "The other day she?s talking to this women on the plane, and next thing I know, she?s holding this ring. This lady had let her play with the ring, and I was like, 'Sweetie, I think we should give it back to this nice lady,' and then last night at dinner, somebody was giving her a bracelet. It?s just she?s like a little jewelry magnet for some reason."

Top Story? (feature beneath menu): 
no

Source: http://celebritybabyscoop.com/2011/07/21/alyson-hannigan-satyana-is-a-charmer

Sarah Polley Magdalena Wróbel Monica Bellucci Cat Power Denise Richards